EmpowerGo - Hanger ClinicProvide network-connected device for prosthetic limbs.
Hanger Clinic is a well-known leading product and service provider of orthotic and prosthetic customized solutions which include (cranial hamlets, supports, braces, and prosthetic devices). It is a USA based company and located over 800 places countrywide, which is helping millions of injured and disabled people to bring back their physical capabilities.
Hanger Clinic engaged AST to develop an iOS application for the first standalone, network-connected device for prosthetic limbs named as EmpowerGo by Hanger Clinic. The Hanger EmpowerGo application is the iOS companion application to the physical EmpowerGo device. By using the app, it allows patients to view their day-to-day progress, such as number of steps taken. It also includes a messaging feature so patients can talk with Hanger Clinic providers about potential issues with their device. Likewise, clinicians can view their patients’ activity levels and contact those whose user data shows low activity or irregularities.
• Viewing their day-to-day progress, such as number of steps taken
• Messaging feature so patients can talk with Hanger Clinic providers
• Clinicians can view their patients’ activity levels
• Contact with Clinicians any time
• Contact with patient those whose user data shows low activity or irregularities.