CareersWe're always looking for rockstars
Find Your Opportunity
Get inspired by working with multicultural teams distributed across different locations. Take part in projects with global impact and work for companies of all sizes, from startups to global corporations.
Participate in innovative projects. Work with the latest technologies for the most popular startups and leading global companies. Be part of dynamic and highly motivated teams. Work together with the most talented professionals in the market.
We believe that our employees are our most valuable asset which is why we focus on enhancing their careers within the company.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS
• Deliver the entire app life cycle concept, and design, build, deploy, test, and release the product to app stores and support.
• Hands on experience on Objective C and iOS SDK in a professional environment.
• Work with the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
• Work with front-end developers to build interfaces, focusing on usability features.
• Create compelling device specific user interfaces for a high-level user experience.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Standardize the platform, and in some cases, apps too, for catering to multiple brands while reducing duplication effort.
• Optimize performance for the apps.
• Remain up-to-date regarding the latest industry trends in mobile technology.
- QUALIFICATION: BS OR HIGHER DEGREE IN CS
- SALARY RANGE: 90K - 120K
- EXPERIENCE: 2+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
All-Star Technology is looking for an energetic, passionate & confident Business Development Manager who must have good International clients dealing-exposure (B2B). He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity.
• Identify and evaluate multiple sales channels for lead generation.
• Cold Call, email and web demo products to decision-makers.
• Create and conduct effective proposal presentations and develop client relationships and referrals.
• Be an exceptional sales rep today and be on the fast track to be a leader tomorrow.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
• Can work target-based, with 5-10% incentives by achieving an healthy target.
• Generate high-quality leads through bidding platforms.
- QUALIFICATION: BBA/MBA in marketing will be preferred.
- SALARY RANGE: 100K - 150K
- EXPERIENCE: 2+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
All Star Technology is looking for a Python Developer who must have 1-2 years of experience in the field. The candidate will manage the interchange of data between the users and the server. Primarily you will ensure responsive and high performance from the front-end. Moderate knowledge of front-end technologies is mandatory.
• Writing efficient, testable, and reusable code.
• Implementation and designing of high performing, highly available, and low latency applications.
• Integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic, (developed by our front-end developers)
• Data protection and security implementation.
• Data storage solutions’ integration (including blob stores, key-value stores, databases, etc.
• Debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services.
• Must be proficient with Django web framework.
• Experience of working with version control software (Git).
• Experience in writing test cases in Python. The familiarity of TDD and Selenium is a plus.
• Good knowledge of SQL databases (PostgreSQL is a plus).
• Familiar with Linux.
• Hands-on experience of developing, releasing and maintaining large scale enterprise applications.
• Familiar with latest web development trends (EDA, Microservices, Containers, etc).
• Must follow PEP 8 style guide and familiar with tools like PyLint.
• Exposure to MVVM frameworks like Angular would be a plus.
• Can communicate well with the team.
- QUALIFICATION: BS/B.Sc or higher.
- SALARY RANGE: 50K - 70K
- EXPERIENCE: 1+ YEARS EXPERIENCE