CareersWe're always looking for rockstars
Find Your Opportunity
Get inspired by working with multicultural teams distributed across different locations. Take part in projects with global impact and work for companies of all sizes, from startups to global corporations.
Participate in innovative projects. Work with the latest technologies for the most popular startups and leading global companies. Be part of dynamic and highly motivated teams. Work together with the most talented professionals in the market.
We believe that our employees are our most valuable asset which is why we focus on enhancing their careers within the company.
We're looking for an AngularJS Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
• Writing efficient, testable, and reusable code.
• Delivering a complete front end application • Good knowledge of Firebase will be preferred.
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
• Communicating with external web services.
• Professional, precise communication skills.
• Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
• Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system.
• Ability to provide SEO solutions for single-page apps.
• Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times.
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
• Validating user actions on the client-side and providing responsive feedback.
• Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed.
• Creating custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
• Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource.
• Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
• Architecting and automating the build process for production, using.
task runners or scripts.
• Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions • Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
• Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative).
• Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
- QUALIFICATION: BS/MS degree in CS.
- SALARY RANGE: 50K - 80K
- EXPERIENCE: 2+ YEARS EXPERIENCE